Drupal, Joolma, Wordpress are:
- Content Management: CMS (Content Management Systems)
- They are written in PHP
- They are open source
3 CMS are modular and comprise:
- A core modules and basic content management.
- Catalogue of modules, applications, plugins, for a variety of benefits (free and paid)
- Catalogue of templates and graphical themes. (free and paid)
The development process for these 3 tools as follows:
- The software is downloaded from the official website and install and configure the desired server. * The software contains the kernel modules and basic content management.
- According to the characteristics and needs of the final project are downloaded, configured and installed the relevant modules.