The graduate of the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Systems has the following profile:
- Develop and implement organizational systems making use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), applying the systems approach.
- Leading ICT projects based embedded systems, aligned to corporate strategic objectives by providing competitive and comparative advantages.
- Function in multidisciplinary teams with proactive sense.
- Implement and manage quality standards-based computer systems.
- Diagnose and optimize the systems approach based on organizational processes.
- Make science, technology and Systems research.
- Build based methodologies, methods and techniques of organizational systems models.
- To act with equity and social justice critical view, ethics.
- Creating and managing businesses.