The Systems Engineer and graduate of our University is a professional trained to:
- Plan and develop transfer, assimilation and use of information technology.
- Manage and lead projects of IT solution including planning, analysis, design, construction, implementation, management, maintenance and control, using appropriate technologies and the organization standards.
- Develop advisory services, consultancy, supervision and auditing in IT services projects.
- Lead the development of integrated hardware, software and communications organizations as strategic business unit.
- Participate in regional, national and international projects of great complexity, involving professionals from different areas of knowledge.
- Participate in the creation of simulation models, participating in interdisciplinary research groups, providing expert knowledge, develop their skills in research and technological advancement.
- Develop your based on humanism, justice and equity share.